Peter Pham is a Phan of Phish.

Peter Pham is a Phan of Phish.
peter pham is a phan of phish

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blog Post 4: Video Game Lab

1. This Is The Only Level
2. Prismic Shift
3. Wizard Wizard

Time for another blog! This time around we had to talk about our experiences playing and watching people play some games. Assignment was for us to play 3 assigned games and 3 games of our liking. Since I didn't have time to play games of my liking, I will be talking about the 3 games we were assigned.

First, my partner (forgot his name) and I played "This is the Only Level". It was a game where the layout and goal of each level was the same, but the controls changed ever so slightly as you progress through the stages.

Second, we both played Prismic Shift, and asteroid-like game where you could explode your ship to get more points. I played an earlier version of it before, so I definitely noticed the upgrade with the current version.

Lastly, I spent the rest of the class period playing Wizard Wizard, a very difficult platformer with the basic goal of getting a key to unlock a door.




No comments:

Post a Comment